The Oasthouse is a historical landmark situated on the banks of the Derwent Valley in Tynwald Park which is just an easy a 10 minute walk to the High Street CBD.
The period accommodation features:
- Wi Fi connectivity, blue tooth Sony Speaker, Netflix and Smart TV.
- A fully self contained colonial Huon Pine kitchen and dining area and wood fired heating
- Master bedroom includes queen size bed, writing desk and sofa.
- Bedroom No.2 includes 2 queen size beds and bunks, sports equipment, games, books
- Period bathroom with bath/shower, ideal for children
- Large family room including additional dining table and chairs.
- Sunny North facing deck with BBQ facilities and outside dining furniture.
- Washing Facilities.